From Monday 12th April, we are proud to be safely welcoming customers back to The Beacon to enjoy your favourite high street brands and local independents. Whilst our non-essential stores and services will open, our restaurants and cafes will remain takeaway only at this stage.
The store teams are ready to welcome you back with open doors (not arms for now) and smiles (behind their masks of course). Please view individual store pages to find out more information on store opening times.
Whilst we can’t wait to see you again, we want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our employees, retailers and shoppers continues to be our top priority, and therefore we would like to remind you of the following;
- The Beacon operates a one-way system and we kindly ask all customers to keep left
- We kindly remind all customers that they must wear a mask when visiting The Beacon, unless exempt
- Customers will find hand sanitiser available at the following locations;
- All customer entry/exit points
- All customer lift lobbies
- Car Park payment machines
- Our toilets are open and we kindly remind customers to follow Government guidelines in washing their hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
- You may be asked to queue outside stores in order to maintain a safe customer flow ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and loyalty during this time and looking forward to being together again.