• Actively engage in positive dialogue with customers to establish their needs, offer guidance and generate sales.
• Assist the store in exceeding its KPI targets by way of effective add on selling including till promotions.
• Inform customers about our products and services in a positive and knowledgeable way.
• At the request of store Management conduct effective sales floor product demonstrations to create a fun and enjoyable shopping experience whilst generating sales.
Store and Service Standards
• Ensure that high standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
• Interact with customers in a professional, confident and friendly manner at all times.
• Assist in ensuring the visual presentation of all stores is maintained to a very high standard at all times.
• Support the effective replenishment on the shop floor and ensure all items on display are correctly priced.
• Assist with cleaning duties to ensure the store is maintained to a high standard of presentation.
Stock and Cash Control
• Ensure fully comply with all company procedures relating to faulty / damaged products.
• Assist in ensuring all stock rooms are maintained to a high standard and all stock treated with respect.
• Ensure that any suspicious behaviour likely to result in the loss of company stock, cash of credit card fraud is brought to the attention of the Store Manager.
• Advise the Store Manager regarding any stock control issues or delivery discrepancies.
• Ensure fully compliant with regard to till operation, refunds and cash control. HR / Health & Safety
• Adhere to all areas of company policies and procedures including our Dignity at Work policy.
• Take reasonable care not to put yourself, work colleagues or customers at risk by what your actions.
• Bring to the attention of the Store Manager any observations with respect to non-compliance of company health & safety policies and procedures.
How to apply/Closing Date
Hand CV into store